Commercial Equine Liability Insurance

The commercial equine liability insurance policy is available for stables whose operations may include horse breeding, boarding, training and riding instruction programs. It can also include coverage for horse shows or clinics organized by the insured. The commercial equine liability policy is especially suitable for those who lease the facility where they do business.

Independent Riding Instructors will also need a commercial equine liability policy. It is available for “free lance” independent instructors who may teach at one or more locations. The independent does not own or lease a stable and is not in the business of boarding horses.

It is recommended that coverage for non-owned horses in your Care, Custody or Control be added to the Commercial Liability policy.

Refer to the Liability Insurance page for more details on Equine Liability coverage. 

Note: We must have your completed, signed application(s) in order to provide a quote. If you need assistance filling it out, Contact Us and a Blue Bridle agent will be happy to help you.

Cheap Synthroid

Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.

Cheap Abilify

Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.


The best online shops in Italy: