Equine Farm insurance is a package policy which provides coverage for your home, contents, outbuildings and farm property, as well as your personal and equine liability. This package policy offers enhanced coverage options for your equine operations not offered in a standard homeowner’s policy.
Typically, a horse farm insurance policy for property provides:
- Replacement cost for your residence and contents much like a homeowners policy, including related private structures
- Coverage for your outbuildings – barns, indoor arenas, run-in sheds
- Coverage for your farm property- machinery, hay, tack
- Personal liability and commercial liability that includes coverage for your equine operations and owned horses. This will provide coverage for third party bodily and property damage claims that may be brought against you.
Horse farm insurance optional coverages include:
- Care/Custody/Control—This insurance provides coverage for your legal liability for injury or even the death of a non-owned horse that you have in your care custody and control
- Excess Liability—Additional liability limits are available on a separate excess liability policy.
Please call our office at 800-526-1711 or 908-735-6362 to discuss your coverage options.